Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Here They Are--All of our missionaries!!

The Vancouver West Zone! Lots of Spanish speakers here. Two Hermanas on the left.
The Tri Cities West Zone! These are the missionaries who serve in our ward and stake.
The Pasco Zone! Sister Hawkes on the very left went to HHS and I knew her there. Small world!
The Dalles Zone! Right in the middle of the mission on the Columbia River. The Dalles means the shallows and the river was very shallow there before they added the dam.
The Walla Walla Zone! Elder Conover is great friends with the Ipsens so he loved me instantly! Can you tell?

The Hermiston Zone! Elder Kelly over my left shoulder is from our stake in Gilbert. Elder Cunningham, to his left and behind E. Fitu was in my class at HHS when he was a freshmen.
The Yakima Zone! Elder Blomquist--two over from Dad is from Mesa and knows the Ipsens also!
The Longview Zone! This is the most west zone in the mission--almost to the ocean, but not quite!
The Vancouver North Zone!
The Vancouver South Zone!
The Selah Zone! Up North in the Yakima valley. Lots of sisters!!
The Kennewick East Zone! Right in our back yard.

Aren't they darling? I just love them. The Assistants tell me I'm not allowed to call the elders darling anymore, but they're really cute and sweet and want to please. We lose 11 missionaries next Tuesday, but we gain fifteen new ones!

Love you all!